- Currently, Director of Strength and Conditioning at Muhlenberg College.
- He supervises assistant strength and conditioning coaches and responsible for day-to-day
operation of all aspects of strength and conditioning program design for 22 intercollegiate
- Before coming to Muhlenberg College was an Assistant Professional Specialist at
University of Notre Dame in the Department of Physical Education for 7 years.
- Before coming to the University of Notre Dame was the Director of Strength and
Conditioning at the University of Richmond for 9 years.
- He designed S & C program and oversaw the design of the strength & conditioning
programs for 20 varsity sports programs.
- Before coming to Richmond, coach Thomas was an assistant football/strength coach at
SUNY Cortland & Windsor Central School located in NY.
- Darin is Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist by the NSCA.
- Also certified as a United States Weightlifting Federation Level 1 Club Coach.